Do you sometimes feel like you need space the size of a continent for your project? Then our Kangaroo Aussie II cabinet is the perfect solution for you! The cabinet, quilt leaf and rolling caddy included offers 31 ½ square feet of space allowing you to easily take on large quilting or sewing projects.
- When open, the Aussie II boasts 31 ½ square feet of sewing space
- Quilt leaf stored on the back of the cabinet
- Expands your workspace and prevents large quilts or large pieces of fabric from pulling and ending up on the floor
- Adjustable three-position hydraulic lift
- Moves your machine into three positions: free-arm, flatbed and storage
- Designed with gas strut mechanism with a 55-pound sewing machine capacity
- A convenient rolling caddy for extra storage that can be tucked away when not in use
- A serger fits neatly in the caddy
- Includes two drawers to store your notions and more!
- Caddy can fit in any of three positions: Pull out near your sewing position, Attached to door for larger work area, and Freestanding
- Three door bins, one large and two small for additional storage
- When your sewing is complete, safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut
- Locking casters provide excellent portability and stability
- Optional Custom Machine Insert for a flush surface (sold separately)
- Available Finishes: Teak or Ash White
- Quilt leaf open & rolling caddy extended in front – 100 ½” W x 80 ¼” D x 29 ½” H
- Quilt leaf folded down and the rolling caddy is tucked away – 100 ½” W x 22 ¼” D x 29 ½” H
- Caddy – 13 ⅜” W x 16″ D x 13 ½ ” H
- Drawer x 4 – 11″ W x 11 ⅛” D x 2 ¾” H
- Door Bin Large – 17″ W x 5 ¼” D x 5 ¼” H
- Door Bin Small – 17” W x 3 ⅛” D x 3 ⅛” H
Machines That Fit:
- Supports sewing machines up to 55 pounds
- Width: 23 ¾” (left to right)
- Depth: 12 ½” (front to back)
- Height: 14 ½”
- Sewing machine opening is beveled
- Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine
Machines That Don’t Fit:
- BabyLock – Destiny, Solaris
- Brother – Dream Machine VX8500D, Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Janome – Horizon Memory Craft 15,000
Please note: The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 fits the platform of the cabinet in flatbed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how machine sits on the platform in flatbed position.
- Elna – eXpressive 920
Please note: The machine fits the platform of the cabinet in flatbed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how machine sits on the platform in flatbed position.
- Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.